We ship via UPS and FedEx. Orders received by 2:00 P.M (EST) will ship the same day. Orders received on holidays and weekends will be shipped the next buisness day.
Our merchandise is guaranteed against manufacturers defects. If you receive merchandise that is not because of manufacturers defects, please inform us within five (5) days after the receipt of the merchandise, and we will issue an “Authorized Return Label” Merchandise will not be accepted without authorized return label.
Upon receipt and examination of the return, will repair, replace or issue credit. All returns must be prepaid and sent to our provider warehouse. Merchandise returned in pitiful condition, marked, labeled or without original box, or poorly packed will not be accepted for credit or replacement under any condition. Boxes are not to be used as shipping cartons. There will be a 15% restocking fee for returned merchandise.
MERCHANDISE DAMAGED IN TRANSIT:
When you receive merchandise that has been damaged, please file prompt damage claims with your carrier. Your carrier is responsible for the safe arrival of your merchandise. You must keep all ORIGINAL CARTONS & PACKING MATERIALS. Claims cannot be made without the original cartons and packing materials. We will be glad to assist you in making your claim however our responsibilities ceases when your order is accepted and signed for by the carrier.
Staunton Item Returns / Refunds
You have two weeks (14 calendar days) from the date your package is delivered to notify us that you wish to return an item. Once we have been notified of your intent to return an item, you have two week (14 calendar days) from the date of notification to have the item returned to us and in our possession. If you decide you want to return the item, it is subject to the following conditions:
- All shipping charges, including those that you paid to originally receive the package, are not refundable.
- All returned orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be waived if the item is being returned for an exchange.
- The item being returned and all of its packaging/accessories/components/documentation must be returned in the exact condition (e.g. unused) that they were received in.
- The items must be packed carefully and sent via a method that is trackable, has signature required for delivery and is insured. We recommend FedEx.
- We are not responsible for any damage or loss that is incurred while the package is in transit. That is why we require the package to be insured.
- If the item being returned was part of a promotional purchase, you must return all of the items that were part of that promotional purchase to be eligible for a refund.
- An RMA # is required for all returns. We will refuse all packages which do not have an RMA # clearly marked on the outside of the package. Please make sure it is CLEARLY WRITTEN AND VISIBLE.